This beautifully presented Habeō gift box contains a selection of products that capture the essence of lutriwita/Tasmania. A lovely housewarming gift or present for anyone who is missing our special island.
- Walks in Nature Tasmania: This updated and revised second edition highlights the 50 best walks to experience the state’s natural beauty. With 50 walks varying in length and difficulty, there’s truly something for everyone. Each walk is accompanied by an easy-to-use map, photo, local insider knowledge and a recommended foodie pitstop.
- Southern Rosalina Tasmanian Essential Oil Candle: hand blended and poured in small batches in our Hobart studio. To capture the true essence of nature, we only use pure soy wax and essential oils. Southern Rosalina has aromatic notes of tea tree and lavender. Light this candle and transport yourself to the pristine bush on Flinders Island where it is grown.
- Hobart Wildflower Honey: in the centre of Hobart, bees from selected hives collect nectar from introduced flora such as Lavender and Citrus trees as well as native gums and shrubs to make this honey, which changes slightly each season. The honey produced is deep yellow, with a floral citrus aroma that is the taste of Hobart. This honey is organically produced, cold extracted and coarse filtered, allowing all the pollen, flavours and aromas to be retained – resulting in pure raw Tasmanian Honey, just as the bees made it. 325g.
- Tasmanian Leatherwood Honeycomb Milk Chocolate: This delicious chocolate bar features Tasmanian leatherwood honeycomb coated in milk chocolate. 100g.
- Tasmanian Breakfast: a full-flavoured breakfast tea. 50g.
Do you want to include a message with your gift? Add your personal note in the 'Gift Message' section when you checkout and we will hand write your message and add it to your gift.
Please note we cannot send honey products to Western Australia due to strict quarantine restrictions around honey and bee products.