Take yourself on a virtual road trip around Tasmania! This Heritage Collection of 5ml bottles showcases five uniquely Tasmanian essential oils. All traceable to the Tasmanian paddock where they were grown.
- Lavender: a beautiful delicate scent, highlighting a fresh floral-herbaceous and slightly woody aroma this gentle and balancing oil is renowned for its calming properties.
- Peppermint: this exceptional oil is globally renowned for its crisp and complex characteristics. Stimulating and rich, this oil can be used for a broad range of applications.
- Parsley: this oil provides the clean, green aroma of freshly cut parsley. You can use this oil as a delicious seasoning enhancing or to assist in releiving digestive discomfort.
- Fennel: this energizing and uplifting essential oil has a warmly rich and sweet earthy aroma. It is known for promoting healthy digestion.
- Rosemary: Tasmanian rosemany oil has an enticing herbaceous aroma with alpine and floral bacground notes. Loved as a culianry herb and revered for its many remedial benefits.