Day Hikes Tasmania takes readers, hikers, and explorers to every corner of Tasmania on an epic hiking adventure.
Scramble to the top of Hartz Peak, walk along clifftops and beaches to the edge of the world, be immersed in the extreme wilderness of takayna/Tarkine, catch a glimpse of a Tasmanian devil, and traverse Wineglass Bay.
Use this guide to help plan your once in a lifetime road trip or weekend getaway to 20 unique hiking destinations, featuring almost 800km of trails across the state. This guide has the perfect hike for everyone.
- Douglas-Apsley National Park
- Freycinet National Park
- Maria Island National Park
- Tasman National Park
- kunanyi / Mount Wellington
- Bruny Island
- Hartz Mountains National Park
- Southwest National Park
- Mount Field National Park
- Franklin-Gordon Wild Rivers National Park
- takayna / Tarkine Rocky Cape National Park
- Dial Range
- Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park
- Walls of Jerusalem National Park
- Mount Roland Regional Reserve