Community moves salads firmly to the centre of the plate, injecting colour, life and flair into everyday vegetables, and showing you how to achieve exciting flavours and hearty main meals with simple, nourishing ingredients. These are the kind of recipes you will want to share with your family, friends and neighbours, time and time again.
Originally released in 2014, Community became an instant classic and favourite in kitchens all over Australia and around the world, creating a community of salad-lovers who are just as passionate about cooking and sharing. In this revised edition, Hetty shares 20 new recipes and some of those readers' stories - with accompanying interviews and beautiful imagery - to give the book back to the fans who made it such a phenomenon.
New recipes include:
- Roasted sweet potato with lime cashew cream and roasted curry cashews
- Butternut pumpkin with lemon tahini and miso granola
- Whole roasted cauliflower with toasted farro and romesco sauce
- Roasted cabbage with lentils and pumpkin seed brown butter
- Pasta alla norma salad
- Charred cos lettuce with lemony mushrooms, chickpeas and marinated feta.
This is simple but generous food that you will want to make every night of the week, for those you love.