Are you done with generic gin and tonics, mediocre Manhattans and basic martinis? You can use pantry staples and basic liquors to produce more than 200 game-changing craft cocktails worthy of a seat at the bar. Many cocktail books call for hard-to-find ingredients and complicated techniques that can frustrate home cocktail makers.
Shake Strain Done shows a better way:
- If you can shake, strain, stir and turn on a blender, you can make great cocktails.
- No tedious secondary recipes hidden between the lines.
- No mysteries. You'll know what each drink will taste like before you pick up a bottle.
- No fancy equipment needed. A shaker, strainer and spoon are about as exotic as it gets.
- The ingredients are mostly pantry and bar staples--things you already have on hand.