Transport you into the wild freshness of Tasmania. This Native Collection of 5ml bottles showcases five uniquely Tasmanian essential oils. All traceable to the Tasmanian location where they were grown.
- Kunzea: the essential aroma of the native Tasmanian bush, sourced from Flinders Island. A crisp, fresh scent with woody sweet notes.
- Boronia: highly prized by perfumers, this Australian native has a beautifully intoxicating aroma.
- Tasmanian Native Pepper: this iconic Tasmanian native plant posses a unique herbal aroma. In culinary uses it produces a fresh, spicy lingering heat on the palate.
- Southern Rosalina: harvested on the pristine Flinders Island, Southern Rosalina oil has a crisp and characteristic native aroma with a subtle calming lavender aroma.
- Coastal Tea Tree: this essential oil boasts a well-rounded sweet earthy scent with woody and citrus notes. Derived from a unique variety of the myrtle family found on Tasmania's Flinders Island.